They moved a tenant out of my house in Feb 2016, backed over a heavy brick mailbox leaving it pieces, won't take my calls, won't take their customers calls, ......$700 still waiting for this check.When I call their number, if you leave a message on any option, they call back and then hang up on you after you give your reason for calling.
They won't allow a message, an email, or claims section on the website.
They also damaged the tenant's refrigerator.So $1000 reasons why not to use them...
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "RUN AWAY. DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE FAKE REVIEWS. This is one of the most dishonest and uncaring company i have ever dealt with. I'm shocked that such business practice..."
- "My experience with California Moving Systems, 3801 Happy Lane, Sacramento, CA 95827 has been a nightmare. This companies actions, practices, and personnel could best be described as negligent, reckless, with..."
- "Using All State for a cross-country move is the biggest mistake I ever made!! I have since discovered that All State Van Lines has many complaints filed against them, all..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "I choose self delivery From The Dump for the furniture which include a dining table and a book shelf. The books shelf I bought had a 1/4" hole where there..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."