They moved a tenant out of my house in Feb 2016, backed over a heavy brick mailbox leaving it pieces, won't take my calls, won't take their customers calls, ......$700 still waiting for this check.When I call their number, if you leave a message on any option, they call back and then hang up on you after you give your reason for calling.
They won't allow a message, an email, or claims section on the website.
They also damaged the tenant's refrigerator.So $1000 reasons why not to use them...
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "i would not even know where to start, 1 day delay, left refrigerator behind and other boxes, then being enlightened that it was our fault that we did not look..."
- "If you are hoping to shell out several thousand dollars to have someone ransack all your belongings, steal what they think is valuable, and damage the rest, then Sammy Services..."
- "I would also like to announce here the irresponsibility of LBC in handling packages. I sent a small TV thru LBC Singapore bound to Phils and the item was damaged..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "I choose self delivery From The Dump for the furniture which include a dining table and a book shelf. The books shelf I bought had a 1/4" hole where there..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."