They spam your phone with text. BE WARY of someone who is consistenly just spams and spams and spams your phone.

This is my private cell and at 11:30 at night, at 7:00 am in the morning. In what world is this acceptable that a company would do that.

You dig dipper and you find out they are owned one of the home investor companies who try to talk you into selling your home cheap and then they seem to be Plug In Realty. Again, a bunch of spammers.

David_660 wrote the review because of "spamming me" at Dr Move. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dr Move to "lose my number forever".

The most disappointing in user's experience was spam. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Bella Movers Dfw or Uhaul. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dr Move other product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I called and had them remove mine from their list. 972-929-3098.

We will see if it works.

They are obviously not aware of the laws about spamming and opt ins, etc. If you are annoyed enough, the FTC is the agency you want to call.