Additional Services
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

The movers feigned getting lost between the old place and new place.In between they stopped somewhere and unloaded at least half a dozen boxes, all very valuable items.

I didn't notice until I started to unpack. I called the mover on his cell, he just taunted me to call the home office. Of course they don't care at the home office either. It appears to be a call center in India and after more calls than I can count, I never received a return call about my stolen property.

Now I see why the mover was so arrogant when I accused him. Sickening. Elma Dolatkhah appears to be the owner but the only property he owns is a rental in Grand Prairie, TX, so it's been very difficult to track him down.

Based on everything I've read, he's a professional criminal.Wish I would have read all these reviews before letting them move me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of having my belongings stolen. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "thieves" of dr move moving service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $4000. Dr Move needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dr move moving service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dr Move. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Bella Movers Dfw or Uhaul.

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #1220534

I think it's great that you discovered his real name as most people no him my by a totally different one...In fact very few people know his real name... great research on your part I hope you get some kind of justice

Dallas, Texas, United States #1220529

Hello I've read your complaint and I know that name on a personal level and yes he's been a crook ever since I met him 20 years ago.. never do business with him ever... he gets rich off of hard working trustworthy people