Additional Services
Turnaround Time

The movers feigned getting lost between the old place and new place. In between they stopped somewhere and unloaded at least half a dozen boxes, all very valuable items.

I didn't notice until I started to unpack. I called the mover on his cell, he just taunted me to call the home office. Of course they don't care at the home office either. It appears to be a call center in India and after more calls than I can count, I never received a return call about my stolen property.

Now I see why the mover was so arrogant when I accused him. Sickening. Elma Dolatkhah appears to be the owner but the only property he owns is a rental in Grand Prairie, TX, so it's been very difficult to track him down.

Based on everything I've read, he's a professional criminal. Wish I would have read all these reviews before letting them move me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dr Move Moving Service.

Reason of review: Thieves.

I didn't like: Having my belongings stolen.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 02, 2016.

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #1220534

I think it's great that you discovered his real name as most people no him my by a totally different one...In fact very few people know his real name... great research on your part I hope you get some kind of justice

Dallas, Texas, United States #1220529

Hello I've read your complaint and I know that name on a personal level and yes he's been a crook ever since I met him 20 years ago.. never do business with him ever... he gets rich off of hard working trustworthy people